IntaPeople are helping scale up an Infosec team with a SOC Content Delivery Consultant due to growth and progression within the tribe. Although the head office is in Cardiff, you will only need to attend the office once per week. We can only consider applications from those based in the UK.
About the role…
- You will identify and understand cyber security risks as part of the project management life cycle as well as understanding scope and impact of project deliverables on available resource
- This company really rewards talent and hard work by giving bonuses, pay rises and career progression. They have won endless awards for being an exemplary employer year after year.
- You will complete project delivery reviews based on Agile Methodologies and be familiar with Cloud Technologies and associated risks
- This role involves Risk analysis and security risk mitigation focused change management looking for at least 2 years exp as a security consultant - will be dealing with security projects.
- You will have an understanding of Threats based on Risk Assessments
- We are looking for a strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ideally, you will have an inquisitive nature, wanting to constantly develop your skills.
About the Skills and Experience required:
- More than 2 years’ experience in cyber security as a consultant
- Demonstrable skills and experience in performing cyber security risk assessments
- Performing governance and project delivery reviews based on Agile Methodologies
- Ability to interpret and make sense of project designs, high level requirements, detailed requirements, security risk reports to assess cyber security risk mitigation requirements
- Successful track record in working in complex projects
- Perform security / gap analysis reviews in line with leading industry standards
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.