IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an established SaaS client based in South Wales who offer global-leading services within their sector. Due to a massive amount of growth in 2022 they now require several Security Analysts to join they’re for ever growing SOC function. Although they are based in South Wales they also have teams and offices globally so we are very much open to 100% remote working candidates who are based within the UK.
You will be joining a company that has created change in the cybersecurity world. They protect their clients 24/7 globally and ensure they have the most effective response to whatever threats may come. You will play an important part in extending the customer’s team and delivering an excellent customer experience to allow customers the freedom to conduct business safely.
Responsibilities, not limited to:
To provide world-class customer experience and security outcomes for our customers, including:
- Conducting deep threat hunting for anomalies, risks, and malware via numerous data sources
- Provide expertise on security standards, defences and expand customer awareness of adversaries and threats
- Participate with other teams to identify novel, interesting or anomalous attackers or attack vectors
- Providing incident response guidance, during low level and widespread compromises
- Identifying industry and global threat trends to provide targeted risk minimization
- Create IOC (Indicators of Compromise) detection for undiscovered or new threats
- Assess customer environments for optimum threat visibility
- Delivery of briefings to large and managerial audiences
- Work with clients to report actionable intelligence, improving their security posture
- Develop client relationships, building trust through above activities
- Collect feedback across assigned customers to influence product design
- 2-3+ years of experience in a similar environment (internal or external)
- Incident Response, Incident Analysis, Endpoint Protection
- Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting
- Vulnerability Management, Security Consulting
- Cloud Security Concepts/Architecture AWS/Azure – very desirable
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles and relationship management
- Ability to build relationships and convey security concepts to large/managerial audiences.
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK framework and new vulnerabilities/attack methods.
- Familiarity with other High-Level Security Frameworks such as NIST
As part of a team of exceptional experts, you will grow your security knowledge from the experience of your peers, and from our excellent array of internal and external training programs and tools. Start loosening up your larynx because you will also be the voice of the customer — driving new features and improvements to our products and services and working with key teams in product development and security content creation.
Role overview (benefits at a glance):
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 Days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- 28 Days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Office location – Cardiff - although no travel is needed as this role can be 100% remote (although if candidates want to travel to office this is also available)
Plus so much more ….
For more information click APPLY now or for a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500. Please note this role can be fully remote (100%) for candidates based within the UK and do not have any working restrictions.