IntaPeople our proud to be partnered with our public service client to assist in the acquisition of a Sitecore Application Support Analyst on an initial 6 months contract. The contract is mostly remote with a few visits to the office near Cardiff, Outside IR35, and paying around £500 per day.
Supporting our client’s Sitecore platform and integrations you will:
- Work with 3rd party partners to provide both incident resolution and development services
- Work with set procedures, quality assurance, templates and documentation and provide suggestions where they may not currently meet application standards
- Maintain up to date knowledge about application developments in the functional areas
- Foster a culture of service excellence, working closely with key stakeholders, understand the key business drivers and criticality of the solutions in the context of delivering front line services.
- Form excellent, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business, team, and 3rd party partners to build business-wide confidence in the Sitecore estate
- Ensure timely, reliable and cost-effective delivery of solutions and related services
- Work to deliver against a prioritised programme of changes supported by business cases.
- Deliver changes across the Sitecore platform from establishing business requirements through to successful implementation.
- Working in collaboration with business users and partners, deliver critical upgrades to the Sitecore platform
- Participate in governance and user groups to assist with planning, priority and budget management of requests
- Contribute to annual improvement plans through collaboration with business owners and senior members of the collaboration centre
- Participate in the standby rota as and when required
What you'll support
- 24x7x365 availability of the Sitecore platform
- The delivery of all security patches and updates on systems of your responsibility, ensuring no impact to end service
- Implementation of all platform changes within your remit
- Full documentation for all change delivered against the Sitecore platform
- Input into business cases defining the costs and benefits associated with requested changes when required
- The development of the Sitecore application portfolio roadmap for areas of responsibility, aligning to the wider Enterprise Applications strategy
If this looks like the right kind of role for you then email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.