Are you looking for a new challenge and want to take the next step in your career? well, a world class, global manufacturing company who are at the forefront of technology, are currently headhunting for an experienced Site Facilities Technician to join their Facilities team. With the delivery of vital facilities management across the site being a predominant part of this active position, the manufacturing department and other support divisions rely on facilities management operations, so it is imperative that you capable of carrying out responsibilities and tasks in a streamlined and effective way.
- Creating the project plan of services for cleanroom construction, central plant improvements, and manufacturing tool installs.
- You will be accountable for the supervision of subcontractors doing both routine and urgent work.
- Effectiveness in setting priorities for tasks, minimizing downtime, and maximizing resources.
- Clearly demonstrate a "Safe System of Work" in accordance with all Facilities Management operations as you manage the health and safety regulations.
Skills and Experiences:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or higher certification).
- Or time served apprenticeship with formal craft qualification (5+ years).
- Strong engineering background with methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience of plant and equipment commissioning and decommissioning
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please, apply within. Alternatively, give me a call on 02920 252 500 or send an email to email@example.com