£30,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits
Due to recent development, I am delighted to bring to market this unique and exclusive opportunity for a Site Auditor. You will be working with a renowned Food Manufacturing and Food Service client who continue to create an excellent reputation in the UK Food and Beverage Industry. If you are looking for a role with a strong emphasis around continuous improvements and adding true value to the Quality culture this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager your role will be to co-ordinate and complete root cause and corrective and preventative actions for internal audits in line with site standards such as BRCGS, Customer COP, Food service NSF (including off site depots). Please note, you will need to hold a recognised Internal Auditors qualification to be considered for this role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Full responsibility for overall management and completion to root cause and corrective action of the internal audit process from start to finish for the site internal audits against internal schedules including BRCGS, Retailers COP, Safe & Legal Audit Standard and NSF Storage & distribution.
- Responsible for determining the internal audit scope and developing the annual audit schedule in line with BRCGS requirements.
- Responsible for obtaining all relevant documentation and information to analyse, evaluate, document, communicate, report, and effectively manage all NCR actions to root cause, corrective and preventative action to ensure compliance is achieved.
- Responsible for planning audits with the relevant departmental heads or deputies including follow up meetings.
- Responsible for identifying, recording and raising any NCR’s with the relevant departments and managing an effective timely close out of actions through the meeting system.
- Responsible for the management of the master action log and its completion to root cause, 5 WHY’s, corrective and preventative actions, verification, and validation of completed NCR’s.
- Management of all audit findings, recording, filing and collating all supporting evidence into a thorough documented system which is readily available for the technical department.
- Manage the monthly NCR meeting with the relevant departments to ensure all NCR’s are closed out effectively within the timescale, giving support where required.
- Complete once monthly night shift independent hygiene audits against schedule and area with the Hygiene Manager or deputy.
- Responsible for the Glass and Brittle Plastic audit documentation and risk assessment.
- Where required, review and undertake an independent audit against site specific schedules, i.e. belt checks, GMP, fabrication, foreign body audits etc.
Experience, skills and qualifications required.
- Lead auditor or Internal auditor qualification against BRCGS V9 or 8 as a minimum.
- HACCP Level 3
- Food Safety Level 3
- Training in root cause, corrective and preventative action
- TACCP and VACCP knowledge
- Red Tractor knowledge
- Knowledge on RSPO
- Proficient in all Microsoft office packages
- Able to manage and update excel spreadsheets.
- Well organised and thorough in capturing detail, evidence and able to communicate effectively to the wider business.