IntaPeople are recruiting for a Shift Equipment Technician role within a high-tech manufacturing company in South Wales. This position is a key member of the Engineering team, supporting the site operations by ensuring availability of all manufacturing tools
- Maintain and repair equipment during shift hours.
- Complete fault recovery and tool health improvement activities (first level)
- Support equipment experiment/ improvement actions and projects.
- Achieve all required equipment metrics to support manufacturing shift.
- Follow procedures for basic equipment checks, pms and OCAPs
- Communicate with both Engineers and manufacturing on line issues.
- Follow and support cost-efficient maintenance programs.
Education and Skills
- BTEC/HNC in an engineering discipline
- Experience in light equipment maintenance
- Mechanical/ Electrical system knowledge and experience
- Fault-finding experience
For more information on this role, please contact Kira on 02920252500 / firstname.lastname@example.org