IntaPeople are working with a high-tech manufacturer in South Wales. The company are looking for a Shift equipment engineer to join the Production Engineering team. You will be responsible for sustaining and troubleshooting of a variety of semiconductor manufacturing equipment on shift. Ultimately this role supports the site operations by ensuring availability of all manufacturing tools.
- Maintain equipment during shift hours.
- Provide technical guidance to Shift Equipment Technicians
- Manage the first level of corrective action recovery plans to Out of control equipment situations
- Lead equipment experiment/ improvement actions and projects.
- Provide assistance and training (TSO) in their area to support manufacturing shift.
- Provide documentation and procedures for equipment checks.
- Communicate with Day Shift Engineers and manufacturing on line issues.
- Review, write and maintain procedures on equipment maintenance.
- Degree/ HND in Scientific or Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a maintenance role in a technical environment
For more information, please contact Kira on 02920252500 / email@example.com