Service Transition Analyst
Swansea - Hybrid
Looking for a Service Transition Analyst role where you will have the opportunity to progress within your career in a reputable company? We’re helping our client in Swansea expand the technical team with a Service Transition Analyst.
The purpose of the position is to support IQUW's entire Service Transition process. To support the Service Transition lifecycle across the organization for numerous applications across various Portfolios, which includes scheduling, coordinating, and managing Service Acceptance Reviews. To establish a coordinated approach to Service Transition throughout the IQUW estate, work closely with colleagues in IT and Business Change. Support the business and IT components of any technological change to enable effective communication, widespread adoption, and the smooth running of the procedure.
About the role:
- Assist the Head of IT Delivery in maintaining the efficacy of the Service Transition process.
- Promote good practice use of the Service Transition process
- Ensure Service Transition and other interlinked processes are provided with steering information
- Ensure high quality reports are produced, distributed, and utilized
- Ensure that the Service Transition process operates effectively and efficiently
- Support the planning of delivery cycles across the companies portfolios
The experience required:
- Previous Service Transition of 2 to 5 years. Experience with Change and Release is preferred but not necessary.
- Has at least an ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Has used the Microsoft Office product suite and ITSM tooling.
- Has a good understanding of the Service Transition methodology and the Service Value Chain.
- Has an understanding of the management of risk and impact in an operational setting.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Performance Bonus Scheme up to 20%
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Katie for a confidential chat on email@example.com