Service Delivery Manager
Due to significant growth, a multi-award-winning technology company are seeking a trusted advisor passionate about client success to join their ambitious and friendly team.
This position will hold the responsibility for customer success and client advocacy and sits between the sales and delivery function. The individual is accountable for client satisfaction, ensuring project deliverables are completed, SLA’s are met, and service reported on. You will work predominantly remotely but be flexible to occasionally visit client sites for review meetings, reporting on client experiences.
The Service Delivery Manager will be comfortable in a client facing role and will be happy to create and present management information. As the client advocate, be expected to address any potential escalations should they arise, whilst reviewing how such escalation’s can be eliminated in the future.
We are seeking someone able to manage multiple priorities to achieve (exceed) targets, who’s process driven and organised with a strong attention to detail.
- 5+ years directly relevant service delivery experience
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Experience of managing clients through SLA measure, presenting business benefits analysis, tracking trends in delivery performance, and recommending changes to process and product offerings
- MSP experience
- Proven track record of improving client satisfaction (against targets/margin improvements)
- Willing to travel in the UK as needed (travel paid)
Applicants will ideally (not essentially) be within distance of Doncaster for client visits & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org