IntaPeople are working with an established technology focussed client in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced “SEO Specialist” to join their team. Due to rapid growth within their sector, working within the digital marketing team you will be responsible for further driving the digital marketing and advertising activities across the key business services.
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and content team, as the successful SEO Specialist, you will generate new traffic and lead opportunities across all three verticals, improve organic rankings and consistently auditing and improving website content.
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing / SEO role
- Experience in managing SEO campaigns, in-house or agency side.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, GSC, ScreamingFrog / SiteBulb etc..)
- Strong understanding of Google's algorithm including updates and ranking factors.
- Proven record of increasing traffic leads and sales through digital marketing.
- A competitive salary of circa £35,000 *depending on experience.
- Free onsite parking (with a city centre location)
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote working but please be aware this is an office-based role once restrictions lift.
- Employee benefits such as Training budgets, Perk Box, Team Socials
- Holiday allowance is 28days per year + 1-week paid Christmas/new year shut down.
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Rachael Maule/Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500.