IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a leading provider of innovative solutions for significant risk data analytics challenges. Our client uses the power of data and advanced analytics to help their customers make better, timelier decisions. Their innovative solutions enable organisations to manage risks like identity theft, fraud, money laundering and terrorism and prevent ﬁnancial crimes and scams.
We are seeking a passionate Senior UX Designer to lead research and design projects across our client’s product portfolio.
- Champion users throughout the design process. Develop a deep understanding of user needs. Share insights with your team. Build empathy for users across the organisation
- Plan usability testing sessions and experiments
- Create concept designs for new products or features, taking them from discovery to implementation
- Run workshops, ideate, and prototype quickly, produce detailed design deliverables, and work alongside product managers and developers to ship your designs into production
- Collaborate with other designers within the organisation to maintain design standards, develop a consistent visual language and contribute to an existing design system
- Works closely with developers to integrity check code and ensure consistent, high-quality, accessible UI implementation
- Build good working relationships with product and technology staff at all levels to ensure strategic alignment and effective working processes
Essential Skills and Experience
- Have a deep understanding of design principles and industry trends
- Expert at defining, clarifying, and solving complex problems, in complicated domains
- You have hands-on experience planning, conducting, and analysing user research and usability testing.
- Contribute to the improvement of User Experience processes within the team and across the business
- Can demonstrate work process methodology including user workflows, wireframes, design exploration and prototypes
- You have excellent attention to detail and can produce pixel perfect high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Can clearly articulate your design decisions and explain the 'why'
- Can iterate your work based on testing and data analysis
- Are comfortable with and excited by a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to solve new problems, critical thinker prepared to challenge the status quo and learn new skills to succeed.
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own work.
- Use design and prototyping software to expert level (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Axure).
If this looks like the opportunity for you then apply below or send your CV to email@example.com or call Marc for a confidential chat on 07500284368