IntaPeople are working with a market-leading global company who are looking for an experienced Quality Test Engineer to join their team. In this Agile, and forward-thinking company you’ll be expected to work within to work hands on with modern automation testing tools.
The company themselves are part of a FTSE100 and work with Big Data in a B2B structure that delivers a service to some of the biggest names across the globe. You will be immersed in a large cross functional team of Developers, Testers, Product Managers and Scrum Masters so you must be willing to work in a collaborative environment where personal development is at the heart of what they do. Working closely with the Data Engineering team you will review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or end user usability.
- Experience working with modern automation testing tools
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps tools
- Experience working and testing databases such as SQL, Oracle
- Experience testing programming languages such as Python, Java, C, PHP or Ruby
- Experience with XML, JSON or CSV files
You will participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems whilst also writing test plans, scripts or procedures. Having knowledge or experience with testing web-based applications and performing data validation cases will also be necessary.
Benefits at a glance:
- A competitive salary of between £50,000 -£55,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working between core hours
- Hybrid Remote working options (2-3days per week in Cardiff)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical insurance options
- Share scheme (company profit share incentive)
- Flexible dress code (dress for the day/occasion)
- Free onsite parking (with city centre location)
- Progression and opportunity to learn new skills (both hands on / off)
For more information, please click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500. Please not we are unable to provide sponsorship opportunities on this occasion and that candidates applying must be able to work without restriction within the UK.
Social Media - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/