Senior Support Engineer - £40,000
Are you a Senior Support Engineer looking for your next opportunity? Our client are a well established MSP that offer their Managed IT, Cloud and Cyber security service to a wealth of SME's across the country. They are looking for a well rounded Senior Support Engineer to act as their final point of escalation. Think networking, storage, backups, virtualisation and windows servers.
What you will Have
- You will be an exceptional problem solver
- Proven experience within an MSP environment
- 5 Years Experience within a Helpdesk Environment, at a high level
- A certification such as a CompTIA A+ or a MS Certification etc.
- A networking certification such as Network+ or CCNA etc.
- The ability to work independently and effectively with little supervision
- The drive to succeed and progress through tom director-level
- Exceptional communication skills
What you will Receive
- A market leading salary of up to £40,000
- Support through gaining of superior M365 certification (Paid for)
- A chance to work with emerging technologies for an established fintech
- Extremely generous on-call earnings (minimum of £100 per call, even if it requires a 5 minute resolution)
- Alternating weeks of remote working
If you feel you have the skills necessary to excel, please apply here!