Looking for a Solutions Architecture role where you can work remotely from anywhere in the UK for a company that recognises and rewards innovation? We are helping an insurance company based in Cardiff to scale up the CTO team with a leader in the Insurance space who has vast experience in policy administration. In addition to the base salary, the package includes equity of around £10,000.
About the company..
- With a sterling reputation as one of the UK’s best employers, there is a lot of fluidity within the company, and they actively promote from within the internal team.
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigning time for upskilling.
- They have a remote first approach so you will not need to attend the office and they will supply everything so you can work from home comfortably and efficiently. We can only consider UK applications for this role. You can choose from working in the office, hybrid or fully remotely (although this must be within the UK for payroll reasons)
- You will be confident with excellent communication skills; stakeholder management is a big part of this role so you will be experienced in liaising with C-Suite managers and board members.
- As a leader in insurance, you will have strong people skills. Although management won’t be part of the role from day one, it will evolve to having leadership and managerial duties.
- The ideal person will be passionate and pragmatic; you will be able to make tech recommendations and not back down, convincing others to make investment in the suggested tools/tech.
About the role and requirements..
- This is a senior level role; so you must be able to work with Senior-level Stakeholders/Managers.
- Recent policy admin experience is essential as this is a focus of the role, you will have worked in Insurance/InsureTech for circa 10 years with a good understanding of compliance from working within a highly regulated industry.
- Guidewire experience would be ideal, but we are interested in speaking with Solutions Architects with a background in any insurance policy admin systems.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.