Senior Software Engineer - £55,000 +
Are you a software engineer looking for a new opportunity in the fast-growing medical technology sector?
Our client is looking for an aspirational and motivated individual holding a software engineering qualification with the desire to progress themselves and the medical industry itself. Prior experience in medical device development would be advantageous by enabling the role to be performed holistically. The work day would include:
- Research and implementing software into medical equipment.
- Help in product design and development, produce design control, technical reports, and risk management in line with our internal and international standards.
- Produce full design packages, history of design, risk management files to streamline the transfer of designs for production and to get ready for regulatory submission.
As a group of clinical, med-tech, and engineering experts working together they are dedicated to developing special purpose medical equipment which are clinically successful and high performing on a worldwide scale. The line of special purpose equipment will bring about the much-needed shift in the industry and meet the enormous demand for the service globally thanks to their innovative and patented technologies.
The client’s goal is to assist medical professionals and their service providers by enhancing their work capabilities and choice of product so they can operate at a higher capacity and save more lives.
- Conceive, advance, and test new software. Play a key role in the companies R&D and NPI future strategies.
- Create medical devices that use software in accordance with IEC 62304.
- Support verification and validation efforts by organizing, carrying out, and appropriately documenting tests.
- A competent problem solver to maintain our organisational development.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, such as doctors, contract manufacturers, and contract designers.
- Be a professional and effective communicator to successfully manage tasks.
- A degree in software engineering or a closely related field.
- Embedded software engineering experience using C++ (other languages considered).
- Experience in medical device development.
- Capable of creating multi-threaded software for real-time embedded devices.
Click apply now or email your CV to email@example.com!