Struggling to find a Senior Software Engineer role with interesting challenges where you can be fully involved in multiple projects across a company? We are helping an ethical Tech and Innovation company expand the team with a Senior Software Engineer.
About the company…
- They have offices in Llanelli and Cardiff, the role can be based in either
- They work on a variety of projects for a range of clients from IoT to Science to Sport to Travel.
- As a company that likes to give back, they carry out pro bono work to help those who need it
About the role…
- You’ll be responsible for the contribution to all phases in the software development life cycle and writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- You’ll work on multiple projects from IoT to API integration
- You will have overall stewardship of the team, be responsible for improving DevOps methodologies and agile software best practice, selecting appropriate tools and technologies, running code reviews and hiring other bright individuals to join your team. It’s truly a role you can make your own.
- As a Senior Developer, you’ll enjoy coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- You’ll work at the architecture level on high level designs/proof of concepts/strategy and will have an ability to communicate these to business people and to techies in equal measure.
- You will have a positive mindset, a flexible “can do” attitude, the ability to create innovative solutions, and strong organisational skills; which will allow you to fit in their culture.
Please apply for this role to be considered and a member of the team will be in touch.