IntaPeople are seeking two experienced Senior Software Engineers engineer to join a fast-growing technical team. We’re looking for tech-agnostic engineers who have a range of experience behind them. You’ll be working with technologies such as Kubernetes, REST based microservices, Terraform, Golang, Typescript and ReactJS.
We’re looking for two solid hands-on engineers who loves getting stuck in and working collaboratively within small squads. Working in a very mature and trusting environment, you’ll be given autonomy and receive positively constructive and honest feedback.
Skills and Experience
We’re looking for tech-agnostic developers who want to learn new skills and languages. Ideally, you’ll have experience with the below (but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box):
- A computer science degree (or relatable) or with equivalent commercial experience.
- A great understanding of software engineering principles that you use to guide you in
- Strong experience working with databases such as SQL, NoSQL for example
- Experience building scalable, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Experience in deploying and managing containerized services using Kubernetes or similar
- An understanding of DevOps principles, Terraform, and cloud technologies
You’ll be placed into an established team who aren’t scared of innovation whilst getting the opportunity to continuously innovate and scale. The team also used ReactJS and TypeScript so you’ll have the opportunity to work on their front-end systems, although this role would be largely based on the backend. The teams are very big on DevOps and all engineers own their own end-to-end deliverables whilst working on third-party systems, architecture, and services.
What you’ll get in return (at a glance)
- A completive salary of £65,000 - £80,000 Salary, dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave allowance
- You’ll be required to attend collaborative meetings 2-3 days per month on-site
- A Generous company share scheme
- Private healthcare contribution
- Work From Home budgets
- A wellness budget paid monthly
- Flexible hours (core hours 10 am-3 pm)
Please note, we cannot offer sponsorships at this present time and candidates who are not able to commute monthly into the Bristol office need not apply.
For more information click APPLY now or for a confidential chat call Caitlin Coles or Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.