IntaPeople are working with a Fast-growing, disruptive client who have been recognised as having one of the most exciting upcoming products in Europe. We are currently looking for a number of experienced mid-senior level software developers to complement their talented development team.
In the last five years they have grown from an idea to one of the UK’s fastest growing Fintechs. Their clients include some of the world’s most respected financial institutions, who use the digital tools to meet the rapidly changing needs of modern investors.
Their Technology stack:
Their technology is very diverse and is based on LAMP and LEMP stack with exciting new developments in NodeJS, ReactJS, and Typescript. They run a dedicated DevOps team that runs CI and CD pipelines using EKS clusters, Docker and Terraform to deploy their product across their AWS infrastructure
- Participation in software architecture discussions.
- Using modern technologies to build scalable microservices.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Working with databases: local and online managed.
- Using React to create web applications.
- Working with services such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- CI/CD front to backend with feature flagging capabilities.
You’ll be involved directly in planning sprint activities whilst maintaining high quality code through the product and implementing back-end functionality working with their ever-evolving technology offering. We are completely open to the background in which the engineer comes from as we are looking for solid tech agnostic full stack/backend developers who want to learn and upskill.
- 3+ years experience in application development
- Experience with PHP 8 and Laravel
- Relational databases including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Strong experience with modern technology stacks and JSON API standards
- A proven track record of single-handedly taking ideas from conception to production
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling
Desirable (but not essential) experience:
- Desirable requirements
- An understanding of Microservices and related architectural concepts
- An understanding of AWS and/or Azure
Benefits at a glance:
- A progressive salary
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working and remote working
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Progression and personal development opportunities
- City centre location with modern working spaces (Cardiff)
- Perks platform that includes free coffee, cinema tickets and a whole host of discounts/cashback as well as online workouts, wellnesses classes and 24/7 GP support
For more information please call Caitlin Coles on 02920 252 500