IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with our property data client to assist in the search for a Senior Product Owner based in Reading, Exeter, Kent, Bristol, Brighton, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Homebased with some office attendance.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will operate across both the technology and product spectrum and are at the core of product development. You will ensure that the appropriate features are released to coincide with the go-to-market strategy.
- Support developing the business vision of products and help translate them into small deliverables
- Own the product backlog within the epics
- Own and refine the sprint backlog of user stories with the delivery team
- Collaborate with the delivery and product teams at all stages within iterations
- Seek opportunities to maximise the business value delivered by product features
- Provide data and metrics to team and stakeholders to bring visibility to ROI’s and KPI’s
- Engage customers to demonstrate progress, ratify the UX, and help launch the completed product
- Ensure that product releases satisfy definition of ‘done’
- Be the internal evangelist for your area of the Product Management vision
- Excellent understanding in Agile and other methodologies.
- Master in Agile Product Ownership
- Highly experienced working across and maintaining multiple feature and team backlogs to a high standard.
- Has experience and extensive knowledge of working the 'Full Stack' of a product.
- Highly experienced in quality analysis, negotiating scope and estimating features using SWAG
- Extremely competent in producing high quality product reports (targets, analysis, status, cost recommendations) and presenting these back the product stakeholder and other interested parties
- Evangelises in their Product Portfolio and has a basic understanding of other PO product areas.
- Keeps abreast of new developments across all teams and the wider industry.
- Showcases and demonstrates across the company actively seeking opportunities to do so.
- Represents the PO community within meetings across Landmark when required.
- Highly skilled at writing their own queries to interrogate databases to gain the data they need for analysis.
- Has an excellent understanding of their competitors.
If this looks like an opportunity you are interested in apply below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org