Senior Process Engineer (electroplating)
A world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Program Manager to join their team! They have developed a new platform that has the potential to revolutionise certain applications/fields by eliminating some of the constraints of traditional electrical components.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing electroplating and PVD expertise to design and process teams as well as to partner fabs to improve yield, cycle time and quality of metallization and bonding processes of products. You will be the owner for the metallization and solder bump processes.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits, working within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
- Degree educated (ideally Master’s/PhD) in a relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science etc.)
- 5+ years experience in process engineering role within a Semiconductor/MEMS fab environment
- Expertise in electroplating within a Semiconductor/MEMS fab environment with experience setting up and sustaining PVD and electrochemistry equipment and processes
- Extensive knowledge of metallurgy – ability to understand materials at an atomic level and develop materials required.
- Specific experience with solder and bump material development is required