We are seeking a CCNP level Senior Network Engineer for an intial 6 month role with our client in Kingston Upon Thames. You will need to be onsite for this role so the closer you live to this location the better.
The rate is between £400-425 p/d and it's inside IR35.
You will be joining a global team of networking professionals, who are based in the UK, US and New Zealand - you will be based in South London with occasional travel to a Slough datacentre.
Our client are embarking on a multi thousand server data migration from their current office to a CoLo DataCentre,
The focus of this position is follows:
- Manages Projects and Daily Tasks
- Triage Production Issues
- EOL and IOS Upgrade Lifecycle Management
- Network device management, implementation
- Automation, Orchestration, and Monitoring
- Routing and Switching (Layer 2 and 3)
Some of the skills and experiences that would be useful include any mix of the following:
- 5+ years of network engineering experience
- Preferred Certifications: CCNA or CCNP
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Understanding, Experienced, and Proficient in the following:
- Upgrading and configuring Cisco Switches and Routers
- EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS
- VXLAN - Virtual Extensible LAN
- Cisco Nexus / Catalyst
- IPSEC VPN
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Cisco NAC (802.1x)
- Understanding of DHCP and DNS
- VLAN, NAT, PAT, ACL, STP, HSRP
- Cisco / Aruba Wireless Access Controllers (WLC) and Access Points (WAP)
- Firewall - Cisco ASA / Check Point / Palo Alto
- F5 Load Balancer
- Cloud Platforms – AWS, Azure, Google
- Solarwinds Orion Network Performance Monitor
- Understanding of NetFlows
- Microsoft Visio
Is this sounds like you and you'd be available to start within 2-4 weeks then please apply now for more details, thanks!