IntaPeople are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join an exceptional market-leading UK client to join their Development team. You'll assist the team in meeting our high standards for software quality, security, accessibility, and architecture. Working with other team members, you'll help determine the Squad's long-term goal and manage the technology to achieve that objective.
You will contribute to our best practices and standards as part of the wider engineering leadership team, and you will be a champion for technology innovation. You'll also help us deliver as a department by contributing to the larger technological plan.
You will have:
- • CircleCI, Travis CI, Jenkins, and other CI/CD best practises and tooling
- • Observability technologies such as NewRelic, AirBrake, and Sentry
- •Experience with API architecture and best practices, using both REST and GraphQL
- Participation in product development
- Planning, design, and evaluation of new features and changes
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders
- Interviewing and hiring
- Line management or mentoring
- Experience delivering commercial outcomes
- Working with modern design principles to build cloud native solutions
To apply please click apply or email your CV to email@example.com (UK applicants only)