IntaPeople are once again, proud to partnered with a leading organisation in their field, who are looking to onboard the ideal candidate to join their R&D team.
The client is looking to onboard a Senior Mechanical Design/Development Engineer who will be responsible for leading the conception, design and development of high-performance products through initial concept design, engineering analysis, prototyping, risk assessment and evaluation to release.
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering, Product Design etc.)
- CAD proficiency (ideally SolidWorks but open to all software's)
- Strong analytical (FEA) and problem solving skills
- 5+ years experience in a relevant field
- Experience of rotating assemblies (engine, motors, turbines etc.)
* This role does NOT offer VISA sponsorship. Eligible candidates must be able to work in the UK without additional support.
* Financial support for relocation is available.
If you think this role suits you, then please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com