IntaPeople are pleased to be working with a global leader whom is the provider of industry leading deposition process and etch technologies on a range of single wafer handling platforms. With the position becoming available due to their own personal growth, they look to design, develop, and manufacture high-tech capital equipment for the global semiconductor market.
As we are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, we are looking for someone who can provide mechanical design and test capability through both the design and modification.
- Designing 3D parts/assemblies (Using SolidEDGE - Training provided where necessary)
- Creating/detailing 2D draft drawings
- Creating engineering bills of materials
- Understanding of Mechanical/Machinery safety regulations and EN harmonised standards
- Work within a multi-disciplined team
- Drive concept designs to production (NPI/NPD engineering experience advantageous)
Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, annual global bonus plan, share scheme, rewards scheme, and life assurance plus more.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
37.5 hours per week
Onsite 100% (can offer 4 days per month working from home if necessary)