IntaPeople are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Electrical Engineer to design and implement electronics to provide innovative engineering solutions for a wide range of manufacturing problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides design and improvement of electrical hardware and software such as PLC programs for new and current model equipment
- Provide engineering solutions to analyse and solve manufacturing problems down to the root cause level
- Manufacturing Innovation – Provides electronics knowledge and know-how in delivering innovative solutions to the manufacturing process
- Set machine capacity targets based on production targets and support the provision of investments and schedules that match the business schedule.
- Monitoring and measurement of the manufacturing processes, identifying trends, creating action plans, developing PFMEA, control plans etc
- Coaching and mentoring of those at technician and apprentice level.
Skills & Experience
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in Electrical/Mechanical/Design engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience with a manufacturing engineering background would be desirable
- Experience in designing and implementing production equipment and process improvements
- Knowledge of manufacturing design and capital investment such as yield rate and depreciable life
- Ability to create / read electrical technical drawings
- Ability to create / improve a PLC program
- Experience with Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC is desirable
- Excellent mechanical/electrical problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking and analysis skills when applying solutions to engineering problems.
- Ability to provide clear direction and support for technicians and apprentices.
- Ability to adopt and communicate a style appropriate to any individual or situation.
- Take a leading role in delivering engineering projects.