Are you looking for a career move to a well established business who are at the forefront of saving lives? Are you looking to go to into a senior position where you'd be a part of a team to ensure that requirements are maintained, best industry practises are upheld at all times and GMP is met?
Well, look no further! A client of mine, who are always looking to develop a cutting edge product that helps saves lives. Due to natural and internal growth, they are looking to expand their engineering team as a the previous employee has moved up the ladder in the company.
- To assist with engineering technicians' professional development.
- Ensure employee training programs are consistently updated and in line with GMP and GEP.
- Monitor and record regular 1:1 meetings to make sure that expectations for improvement are met.
- To oversee all maintenance tasks and guarantee that they are completed promptly, to the highest standards.
- To evaluate and schedule each maintenance and calibration task to minimise plant downtime.
- Be a part of weekly / monthly manufacturing meetings as engineering representative.
- Mediate between engineers and technicians
- Good leadership and team working skills
- Good organiser of work (must be punctual with both practical and theoretical maintenance)
- Discretionary Bonus incentive of up to 10%
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank Holidays
- 3 days shut down over Christmas/New Year
- Matched Pension scheme contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Plus more
Fulltime on-site work. Based on shift patterns of:
If this sounds like the role for you, then feel free to apply within. Should you have any additional questions, please give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500 or alternatively, contact email@example.com with your queries.