We’re helping an established Swansea based client grow the team with a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to be a Subject Matter Expert in enterprise infrastructure.
About the Company:
- With over 50 years’ experience in the industry and offices all over the UK, they have built a nourishing and motivating culture within their Swansea office
- There is flexibility with remote working, the team spend 2 days per week in the office and 3 from home
- They work on a variety of projects including Cloud Migrations and Digital Transformations
- Personality is as important as technical capability for this company, so you will need to communicate in an understandable, polite, and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- You will have the ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- You will work with the Team Lead, technical specialists and Team Manager to implement new ways of work, address new customer requirements and drive continuous improvement.
About the role:
- As a senior engineer, you will develop, manage and maintain the company Infrastructure as well as provide 2nd/3rd line support engineer for onsite architecture.
- You will own, plan, and manage appropriate development and configuration activities and support all infrastructure development including delivery of HLD/LLD’s internally and from third party.
- You will respond to first, second and third level support calls escalated from Operations, ICT and Customer Support Desk in relation to infrastructure issues.
- Day to day will involve the maintenance of up to date call and problem records in the appropriate service management system and the coordination of fix or workarounds as provided by an appropriate third party in relation to infrastructure
About the Requirements:
• In depth knowledge of Suse and/or RHEL
• In depth knowledge of AD, O365, File & Print. This includes migrations and upgrades.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft RDS farms, and Portal based solutions.
• In depth knowledge & experience of Cisco technologies and Networking topology
• In depth knowledge of AWS and Azure
• In depth knowledge of Access Control Management Systems
• Knowledge & experience of Web/Mail Proxy solutions
• Knowledge of Backup solutions
• Knowledge of SQL
Either ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for the role or call Kim for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500