IntaPeople are proud to be working in partnership with a fast scale up enterprise who are backed by a multibillion-dollar organisation. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their fast growing but steady paced Software Development team. Being a Senior Engineer, you will contribute to building, maintaining and deploying cutting edge applications that impacts 1000s of users world wide.
They use serverless technologies and use the Serverless Stack (SST) Framework for deployments (via seed.run). They have REST API’s and Graph API. Cloud is a large part of their product offering so AWS places a big part to help deliver the fast-paced growth of the product.
Skills/Experience we’re looking for:
- Computer Science or Studies related degree
- Senior-level full-stack engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML and SCSS including Tailwind
- A robust knowledge of building and working with RESTful APIs Experience integrating with internal and third-party services
What you'll be doing on a day-to-day basis (but not limited to):
- Creating simple and intuitive web applications for a range of different end-users and stakeholders
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain your applications
- Own front-end and back-end development for your specific application/product
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for integration between different services and third party systems
- Work effectively with product managers, other engineers and business stakeholders on the project
- Communicate technical ideas and lead projects with a focus on solving real-world business challenges
Benefits/Role at a glance:
- Full Stack Developer
- Competitive starting salary of £65,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience)
- Fully remote working – FULLY REMOTE (no if’s or buts, this team is being built around a successful remote working team/culture)
- Flexible working hours
For more information regarding this role please call Rachael Maule or Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for a call back.