Looking for a Senior Development role that offers remote working? I’m helping a Cardiff based tech company expand the team with Software Engineers to work on multiple workstreams. The role is fully remote until 2021, after that you will need to work from the office 1-2 times per week for company meetings and team-building exercises.
About the company…
- Traditionally not known for their technical capabilities our client are completing multiple transformations and changes to compete within their industry.
- The technical teams keep the company at the forefront of technology and as the company scales in projects and size, they have an exciting IT department that are constantly thinking of new ways to improve their functions.
- They’re constantly growing so the progression opportunities are endless, they’re constantly promoting from within and upskilling the internal teams.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
- You’ll be a full stack developer with a focus on the front end
About the Tech:
- The mid-tier is developed in Java with Guidewire on the back end so any experience in these are incredibly beneficial along with an understanding of data management libraries such as RXJS/NGRX
- The team uses Git for Version control and Jenkins for CI/CD
- Nice to haves would be Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Node and NPM
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.