Would you like to be part of a team that takes a product from design and all the way through to final manufacture? We are looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer who will be responsible for leading in the conception, design and development of electronics for high tech products through initial concept design, engineering analysis, prototyping, risk assessment and evaluation to release.
You will be leading the design, development and prototyping of new products, alongside researching new technologies and their applications to assist design and manufacturing.
As a business they offer a competitive package with a high-rate pension and flexible working hours.
If the above sounds like a good match or if you want any further details please get in contact, the role is quite varied, and the spec is flexible for the right person and attitude.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Electronic Engineering etc.)
- Experienced Electronics Engineer, ideally with experience in a highly regulated environment
- Analogue & digital design
- Excellent knowledge of/experience with electronics circuit schematics
- PCB design & layout experience
- Embedded C knowledge