Senior DevOps Engineer – based in central Cardiff – Excellent package
We’re on the lookout for talented DevOps Engineers who never say no to a challenge and are keen to learn lots of new skills – We’re working with an industry-leading R&D organisation based in Central Cardiff that are expanding quickly and currently looking to add to their team.
The company specialise in developing and bringing to market, next-generation, cutting-edge software applications that enable customers to adapt and thrive in an increasingly digital world and we’re looking for talented people who are as passionate about driving change as they are.
As the successful Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Dev-Ops experience
- Experience working with cloud-based technology, AWS preferred
- Experience of deploying, operating, monitoring, and maintaining large-scale, low latency distributed systems
- Experience of container-based orchestration, preferably Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience using infrastructure as code software tools such as Terraform
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD and the tools used to implement them such as Jenkins, Tekton, CircleCI, Concourse, Drone, CodeDeploy, Vault etc.
- Experience with distributed caching, SQL/NoSQL and other databases
- Experience with log and metric collection and analytics systems
- Experience in Linux/Unix, shell scripting, Python or other programming languages
- A keen eye on what is happening in the Cloud Native Landscape
- A good understanding of Agile practices
If you are keen to discuss more, click apply and let’s discuss your circumstances and what you are looking for to see if it is a match.