IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing but very established technology focussed client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced Senior Developer to join their leadership function.
The client has recently heavily invested in Atomic Design principles and are building a revolutionary new ReactJS front-end component library using Atomic Design principles. This exciting initiative is driven to speed up delivery and implementation, standardise and componentise our user experience, and benefit from all of the benefits Atomic Design brings in building up user experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in a relatable role
- In-depth experience with ReactJS
- In-depth knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience of responsive design
- Experience of applying Atomic principles to front-end software development or equivalent
- Experience in applying atomic design commercially in previous roles
- Continuous Integration tools
- Knowledge or experience with API’s, C# or .Net Core
- Experience or knowledge working with databases such as SQL
- Experience of mentoring and leading more junior developers within the team
About the company…
- They are an award-winning company that work with household clients and offer and encourages training and progression, whilst providing job security. There have been frequent promotions within the current team, and they provide ongoing support to your career development.
- The Client heavily invests in revolutionary new technology and are market leaders in the Customer Experience. They are backed by global enterprises from Finance to Telecoms and Utilities Industries.
- A competitive salary offering of £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible Remote working culture
- Candidates will be expected to travel to the office 1-2 days (max) per month
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
This role/team is currently fully remote. When restrictions/government guidelines change candidates will be expected to travel between 1-2 times per month so flexibility is appreciated.
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/