Looking for an Incident management role where you can work fully remotely for an established and reputable Cyber Defence team?
If you’ve managed a range of cyber security incidents from large scale vulnerabilities to data exploitation to breaches of containers; we want to hear from you!
- Stakeholder management is a big part of this role, it involves working with C-Suite 3rd party stakeholders so you will need to be able to adapt your communication approach and explain technical terminology in a non-technical way.
- There is a focus on cloud and malware – if you’ve worked with one and are looking to upskill in the other; this role offers the training.
- DLP is part of the role but not the focus, so it isn’t suitable for DLP specialists
- With a reputation for being one of the UK’s best employers for the last quarter of a century, this company has mastered how to retain the growing team; and that’s through consistent learning opportunities and ongoing progression.
- They’re always at the forefront of technology and constantly implement the most modern and cutting-edge tools and frameworks.
- They have a remote first approach to working, they value a work life balance and want to offer as much flexibility to the team as possible
- Windows, Linux & Mac
- Scripting in languages such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash.
- Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
The Experience required:
- Strong knowledge of multi-cloud incident response, including but not limited to:
- Investigation into relevant logs such as Prisma, Sentinel, Defender, etc.
- Cloud-native automation of containment activities.
- Collaboration with application and infrastructure to understand cloud attack vectors and security measures required.
- SaaS application investigations and relationship management
- Experience in reverse-engineering malware samples and C2 protocols, including but not limited to:
- Reverse engineering recently discovered malware variants and their respective C2 infrastructure and targets.
- Research into the latest malware detection evasion techniques.
- Creation of detection rules and/or provide detection or blocking recommendations.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat – k . gibbons @ intapeople . com