Intapeople are teamed up with a rapidly evolving Digital Business, currently seeking multiple security engineers to create their brand-new Cardiff team. On offer with this position is a strong benefits package, market leading salaries, hybrid working culture, opportunities to learn and progress into various areas, physical and mental health wellness platforms, birthday boxes and great social gatherings to meet with likeminded professionals.
As a Security Engineer here, you’ll play a vital part of the team to ensure the data and systems remain secure at all times. We are seeking somebody who will be comfortable investigating and managing security incidents, and selecting and implementing appropriate security products and services.
You will design and build internal security services and automate security procedures, further responsibilities include contributing to the Security Architecture Design Decision Documentation; and identifying current/emerging technology issues, including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
As a company that highly values employing the right attitudes and hiring only ambitious characters for strong culture – background experiences are second to this on their priorities.
- Ideally 3+ years experience within a similar position
- Public IaaS technologies knowledge - AWS / GCP
- Experience of working in a DevOps, SRE, Security Engineering and/or software development role
- Knowledge of applied cryptographic techniques
- Experience in programming in Python, Node.js and/or Java or Golang
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge
- Experience of selecting, implementing, and maintaining security products and services
- A practical understanding of logical and (Linux) operating system security controls
- A genuine enthusiasm for identifying security problems & building solutions to them
Applicants must be within commutable distance of Cardiff for weekly visits... They have many positions available across all skill levels so even if you feel you don’t meet every single requirement but are interested to learn more, they may still be open to considering the application.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: email@example.com