Intapeople are working with a successful business based near Neath who are looking for an experienced SAP Analyst to upscale the team. The role involves supporting the business and users with SAP ECC and ME on site to understand user requirements and implement improvements for better business function. There is an excellent benefits package available including bonus, pension and more.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to troubleshoot user queries internally and correspond with external teams.
- Be a proactive individual able to review processes and assess where improvements can be made to internal systems.
- Be self-motivated and able to manage tickets quickly and effectively.
- Have a patient and calm manner as the first point of contact for SAP users within the business.
- Test and configure systems to ensure high standards.
- Use your experience of SAP to create, review, customise and enhance documentation and training.
- Be an advocate for change and keep up to date with latest technologies.
- 3+ years of SAP experience
- Computer science degree, related subject or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SAP in SD, MM and PP
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management
To apply click the link or email Chloe at email@example.com