IntaPeople are working with an FTSE 100 client seeking three experienced Salesforce Software Engineers'.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure our client has a functionally sound and stable Salesforce deployment, including the desired level of standardization of business processes is being achieved, the project risks and costs are reduced by leveraging standard solutions and Salesforce best practices, and deep expertise is applied to ensure business objectives are met while minimizing business disruption.
To apply for the Salesforce Software Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in Salesforce (ideally 4+ years)
- Experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform. (ideally 4+ years)
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Prior experience with at least one large-scale Salesforce CPQ implementation
- Prior experience with Conga CLM or other CLM platform implementation
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform.
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues.
- Technical project management experience
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
As 1 of 3 Salesforce Software Engineers, you will be engaging directly with global, multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Management application (Salesforce) and related Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation technologies. This includes, but is not limited to, integration with key business systems, continual business process improvement, assessment and advancement of complementary technologies, and alignment to overarching Sales & Marketing business objectives.
Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce technology stack; primary responsibilities include identification, documentation, and prioritization of business requirements, development of the application strategy needed to satisfy requirements, the definition of the Salesforce standards and best practices for implementing solutions, and execution of required development throughout phased implementation.
Working inside IR35, as the Salesforce Software Engineer, you will be working on an initial 6-month contract to provide an additional resource for the project. It is key you can demonstrate the ability to focus and be self-motivated, working without instruction, you will be given a task and you will be expected to complete it without being chased. Joining a project that started in September 2020, with phase 1 due to be completed in 2022, you will be working remotely.
- Day rate - Up to £720 (depending on experience)
- Initial 6 month contract (with possible extension)
- London/Oxford based or Fully remote (within the UK ONLY)
- InsideIR35 – You must be able to work via an FCSA UK based Umbrella company without restrictions
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Donáh on 02920 252500 for a confidential chat. Please note you MUST work via an FSCA approved UK-based Umbrella company and we are unable to provide sponsorship nor support candidates who rely on sponsorship via an Umbrella company.