Want to work with a wide range of the latest networking technologies for an award-winning and forward-thinking company who put their employees progression and careers first? We are looking to recruit two Sales Administration on a permanent basis to join an established team of Network professionals in Doncaster (onsite).
Working within the Business Operations Team the role of the Sales Administrator is to support the Business & the Sales Team in executing the sales process through the quoting and order acceptance phase. Processing various products, services and solutions offered by the Group through the relevant systems.
Attention to detail, along with accuracy of data input into internal systems along with a polite and helpful attitude are also essential requirement for the role.
The responsibilities fall into the following areas:
- Proactive Working
- Customer Service
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Sales Order Processing
Apply if you have demonstrable experience in the following;
- Good communication skills and Microsoft office
- Use of a CRM system (preferably Autotask) would be an advantage
- Use of Accounting Software (preferably Sage 200) would be beneficial
- Previous sales support and/or service delivery experience is preferable
- - Up to £26,000 Basic Salary DOE
- - 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- - Modern Flex Benefits package
Apply now to be considered. Alternatively, you can reach Dene on email@example.com