This highly innovative medical device manufacturer is actively looking for a Risk Manager to join their team. They are genuinely revolutionising certain applications withing their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
With continued growth they are seeking to appoint a Risk Manager to ensure the risk mitigation process is followed across the business, including clinical, design, development, manufacturing, and support functions for a range of medical devices
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company.
- Identify, collate, assess, and ensure risk mitigation process is followed across the business, including clinical, design, development, manufacturing, and support functions.
- Be a champion for the Risk Process for the business
- Raise risk awareness across the wider team and develop/provide training where necessary
- Conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
- Audit processes and procedures
- Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Help implement solutions and plans
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
- Experienced Risk Manager
- Experience working in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Familiar with medical device regulatory/quality standards.
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- Risk Management Practitioner / Qualification