Struggling to find a Software Engineer role that gives you the flexibility of working at home 3 days a week? A role that, whilst having a competitive salary, also provides ongoing training as well as a progression plan to become a Senior or Team Lead? We are helping our client based in Swansea to scale their established Software Development Team with ReactJS Developers who are passionate about the User Experience, want to work within a collaborative team and can grow their skills over diverse tech stacks.
About the company…
- They are an award-winning company that work with household clients and offer and encourages training and progression, whilst providing job security. There have been frequent promotions within the current team, and they provide ongoing support to your career development.
- The Client heavily invests in revolutionary new technology and are market leaders in the Customer Experience. They are backed by global enterprises from Finance to Telecoms and Utilities Industries.
- Strong experience of ReactJS
- Experience of applying Atomic principles to front-end software development or equivalent
- Experience in applying atomic design commercially in previous roles
- Experience of mentoring and leading other developers and extoling the virtues of Atomic design – advocate
The client has recently heavily invested in Atomic Design principles and are building a revolutionary new ReactJS front-end component library using Atomic Design principles. This exciting initiative is driven to speed up delivery and implementation, standardise and componentise our user experience, and benefit from all of the benefits Atomic Design brings in building up user experience.
- A competitive salary offering of £35,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience)
- Hybrid-working – Candidates will need to travel to the Swansea office two days a week.
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Central Swansea location with free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call David Enright on 02920 252 500. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-enright-2383b22b/