IntaPeople are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector in Cardiff to drive and support all quality improvement activities and sustain the required quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive and support all quality improvement activities and sustain the required quality standards.
- Adhere to all EHS and quality requirements and audit current processes and quality inspections.
- Carry out daily Quality & Process Audits, Checks & Reports.
- Work with the production teams to maintain the required production and quality standards.
- Utilise hand metrology equipment & carry out dimensional checks and measurements of the press plant.
- Share process and quality improvement opportunities to drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Highlight any non-conformances whilst contributing to the overall quality of the product and processes.
- Work with all departments to ensure the overall product and process quality is of the highest standard.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' manufacturing experience in a production quality or continuous improvement role.
- Experience of working in a faced paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the use of 3D measurement equipment
- Have an understanding of problem solving & continuous improvement techniques.
- Task driven individual and able to drive tasks to an accurate completion.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Hayley for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org