IntaPeople are working with an international law firm who are looking to add a Quality Assurance Engineer to their London based technology team, ensuring the delivery of quality software to the business, including reviewing the business requirements, identifying tests that will drive feature development, and where appropriate write and executes the relevant automated acceptance and regression tests.
As the successful Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be working within a Microsoft environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Test script creation – delivering a re-usable set of automation scripts for future releases.
- Test estimation, test planning, and test progress reporting.
- Test execution – automation testing split across the project team and BAU (Business As Usual) delivery.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams or business support teams.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members in test automation.
- Responsible for maintaining and operating multiple test automation frameworks.
To apply for the Quality Assurance Engineer role, you must have a testing background ideally within the Microsoft stack (.Net / C#) however if you have experience of Java &/or Python, our client will retrain, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Identifying and implementing test automation framework on a .Net & C# Stack (or from Java/Python)
- Technical test automation experience i.e. Ranorex, Selenium, HP UFT
- Experience and understanding of API testing, tools, and processes.
- Strong experience in cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and software testing.
- Experience in the web, mobile, and API automation
- Familiarisation with a modern delivery methodology such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD
- Strong experience in independently creating an automation framework from the ground up
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working closely with project team members i.e. Business Engineer and Project Manager.
- Significant experience with Test Management tooling i.e. TFS, TestRail, JIRA
- Experience in executing manual tests and accurately recording test evidence.
- BCS ISTQB Foundation or Intermediate Certificate in Software testing
- Certified Agile Tester or ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation
The successful individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work positively in a changing environment, which includes multiple platforms and architectures, and diverse technologies.
Please note, in terms of working environment, this is a hybrid role, our client has stated to be successful you must be prepared to work within the London office as well as work from home. This is not a fully remote role. Our client is not in a position to offer sponsorship.