IntaPeople are working with an international law firm who are looking to add a Quality Assurance Engineer to their London based technology team, ensuring the delivery of quality software to the business, including reviewing the business requirements, identifying tests that will drive feature development, and where appropriate write and executes the relevant automated acceptance and regression tests.
As the successful Quality Assurance Engineer, working within a Microsoft environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Test script creation – delivering a re-usable set of automation scripts for future releases.
- Test estimation, test planning, and test progress reporting.
- Test execution – automation testing split across the project team and BAU (Business As Usual) delivery.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams or business support teams.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members in test automation.
- Responsible for maintaining and operating multiple test automation frameworks.
To apply for the Quality Assurance Engineer role, you must have a testing background within the Microsoft stack (.Net / C#) and you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in identifying and implementing test automation framework on a .Net & C# Stack
- Demonstrable technical test automation experience i.e. Ranorex, Selenium, HP UFT
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of API testing, tools, and processes.
- Strong experience in cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and software testing.
- Experience in the web, mobile, and API automation
- Familiarisation with a modern delivery methodology such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD
- Strong experience in independently creating an automation framework from the ground up
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working closely with project team members i.e. Business Engineer and Project Manager.
- Significant experience with Test Management tooling i.e. TFS, TestRail, JIRA
- Experience in executing manual tests and accurately recording test evidence.
- BCS ISTQB Foundation or Intermediate Certificate in Software testing
- Certified Agile Tester or ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation
The successful individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work positively in a changing environment, which includes multiple platforms and architectures, and diverse technologies.