IntaPeople are working with an international law firm who are looking to add a QA Analyst to their London-based technology team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. You will be reviewing the business requirements, identifying tests that will drive feature development, and where appropriate writes and executes the relevant acceptance and regression tests.
As the successful QA Analyst, you will have a good awareness of test automation:
- Test script creation – delivering a re-usable set of automation scripts for future releases.
- Test estimation, test planning, and test progress reporting.
- Test execution – automation testing split across the project team and BAU (Business As Usual) delivery.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams or business support teams.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members in test automation.
- Responsible for maintaining and operating multiple test automation frameworks.
To apply for the QA Analyst role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of API testing, tools, and processes
- Strong experience in cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and software testing
- Strong testing experience using SQL and SSIS integration
The successful individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work positively in a changing environment, which includes multiple platforms and architectures, and diverse technologies.
Please note, in terms of working environment, this is a hybrid role, our client has stated to be successful you must be prepared to work within the London office as well as work from home. This is not a fully remote role. Our client is not in a position to offer sponsorship.