IntaPeople are working with an award-winning, highly customer-focused, and forward-thinking business with significant annual growth year on year.
As the successful Provisioning Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for processing and managing orders, demonstrating effective communication to both internal and external customers, providing updates to customers, managers, and 3rd parties as well as providing administrative support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Provisioning Co-Ordinator to join and add value to a growing, ambitious, and friendly organisation.
- Log process and manage the provisioning requirements across all network-related products
- Ensure full order journey is logged on the company’s CRM system
- Work closely with suppliers, Engineering & Sales teams to ensure the delivery of the service
- Provide support to implement new processes within the department
- Advise customers and internal teams on ordering processes and costs
- Ensure All enquiries and orders are logged on the ticketing system
- Answer Overflow Switchboard & Helpdesk Calls
- Build repour with customers, and work closely with Account Managers to ensure they have what they need to provide the best possible service
Skills / Interests Required
- Understanding of basic help/service desk operations.
- Must be computer literate (Software/Hardware).
- Use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with or Customer Service
Candidates applying who can demonstrate experience with Telephony or VoIP as well as the above experience would hold an advantage.
For a confidential chat, click apply for an initial call back