£35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Intapeople are working exclusively with a client who are specialists in the field of data intelligence to the ministry of defense. This is a renowned business who are at the core of data science and analytics driving critical projects forward through acquired industry knowledge.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are currently recruiting for both Assistant and experienced Project Managers.
You will be responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle, including the progress and delivery of business cases, project management, scheduling management, stakeholder management, risk management, cost control, and full reporting and project management requirements.
Due to the nature of this business, you will need to be authorized to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Duties and responsibilities
- Stakeholder and client management.
- Organising complex schedules and developing project plans
- In charge of overseeing project lifecycle management and related documentation.
- Risk management and related reporting.
- Artefact management, including the storage, share site management, and configuration control measures, for all paperwork relating to project outputs.
- Manage all requirements for quality assurance to comply with governance and policy requirements.
- Appreciation of cost-control, financial management, and earned value management are expected for performance management.
- Complete control and coordination of reporting, in conjunction with weekly, monthly, and quarterly review meetings.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress through the creation and upkeep of precise reporting templates.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Project, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Qualification in project management such as PMQ, APM or similar.
- Years of project management experience covering multiple projects throughout full project lifecycles.
- Proficient task manager and strong organisational skills.
- Strong problem solver and the skills which allow you to evaluate complex problems and put forward solutions which benefit time, quality, cost, and risk objectives.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills for stakeholder management.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team across multiple work streams.
- Comprehension of information management activities.