IntaPeople are recruiting for a leading manufacturer in the Chepstow area. The company are actively looking for a Production Technician to join their Manufacturing Team to support the growth and expansion of the company.
- Attend company meetings to meet with suppliers
- Accurately assembling products and components as directed by line manager and set by best practices
- Assist in the evaluation and qualification of new assembly equipment, following company guidelines and protocols.
- To assist with product development
- To attend any necessary training programmes.
- Ensure all documentation, including records and test data are properly filed and maintained
- Always maintain a clean and clear workspace, including the product assembly cleanliness, raising any concerns of possible cross contamination to the line manager
- To plan and complete work in line with pre agreed timelines and quality standards.
- To work as a team member and take on duties in order to assist colleagues
- To work in accordance with company quality procedures
- To partake in the prevention of potential technical problems and ensure that solutions are identified and implemented effectively.
- Keep management updated and informed of all situations, whether organisational, technical, or personal.
- Cleanroom experience
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to read and work technical documents
- Experience in a role that requires dexterity and intricate assembling and handling of micro components
- Prior knowledge and use of mechanical and electronic microscopes
As well as the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing, globally recognised company, known for their positive working environments, you will also be working on genuinely innovative products. The company offer career progression, training, and development opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information, please call Kira on 02920 252500, or email email@example.com