IntaPeople are looking for a Production Planner for a Cardiff based client. The successful candidate will oversee all materials and goods required for production go into the correct locations on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Managers, production and engineering teams ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Coordinate production workflow
- Plan and prioritise operations, ensuring maximum performance with minimum delay.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Ensure clear communication on planning and deliveries.
- Plan, monitor, and analyses key metrics for the performance of the operations
- Uphold organisational policies and standards whilst ensuring legislative regulations are followed.
- Ensures all customer commitments are delivered on time every time.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, and other departments.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
Skills & Experience
- Degree Level education
- Relevant managerial experience
- Previous Production Planner experience
- Excellent knowledge of quality control principles.
- Experience in MRP II
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.