IntaPeople are currently supporting a forward-thinking company who require a passionate product owner/manager to join their Cardiff team. You’ll get the opportunity to support multiple projects within a challenging environment whilst working with Big Data, analytics and enterprise technology solutions.
Working alongside the product & technical teams, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution of a product roadmap for a feature and contribute to the development lifecycle and continual improvement of the business. Having strong communication skills will be essential as you’ll continue to train, educate internal and external business partners during the onboarding process.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager (between 1-3+ years commercial experience)
- Data analysis skills
- Understands strong company principles and procedures
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies /Kanban/Lean
- Can communicate effectively with the wider team (including technical & non-technical peers / stakeholders)
You will focus on delivering user experience and customer interaction to gather and understand key requirements whilst continuing to keep up to date with new incidents and updates. You’ll sit within the wider technology team and collaborate with developers, testers, architects and other product managers to ensure project delivery is as the fore front of the business. This opportunity has plenty of growth and progression for Product Managers hungry for growth and self development.
Company Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive salary (circa £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working (between core hours)
- Hybrid working model (1-2 days per week in the office)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical/Life insurance options
- Cardiff location
- Training opportunities with a strong progression path
Plus, many other benefits such as share scheme, casual dress & team days/nights out ….
For more information or a confidential chat email Rachael Maule on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click APPLY now for a quick reply!
We are unable to provide sponsorship opportunities to candidates who do not have the ability to work within the UK without restriction