We are helping a Cardiff-based tech company expand the team with Product Delivery to work on multiple work streams.
About the company…
- They have a start-up mentality and have exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the coming 12 months.
- They work on large-scale enterprise websites and applications for a range of clients so you will work on a real variety of projects – this is ideal if you want to get away from a monotonous role.
- They have an outstanding reputation, which is evident when you look at their low turnover of team members. Progression is offered and encouraged so if you are looking for a role where you can develop within your career; this is a great opportunity to progress.
- As an Agile Product Owner, you’ll get straight to the heart of client user and functional requirements.
- Translating into clear and comprehensive project artefacts that support the delivery of software solutions geared for maximum value.
- You will be so in tune with client requirements that you’ll be able to represent them during the day-to-day running of projects.
- Acting as a key liaison point for development teams and other key delivery stakeholders to make sure projects come in on time, within budget and with all the features and functionality needed to ensure that the project is a success!
About the Tech:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in a digital transformation, software development and / or solutions architecture environment
- A degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline is desirable, but your relevant experience is the key factor.
- Experience of Agile development practices and working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience of working within project teams, managing scope, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- ScrumMaster and / or Product Owner qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
Next steps... Easy, apply for the role and we will be in touch.