IntaPeople are delighted to be partnered with a fast growth Financial Services client who are based in the heart of Cardiff. We are tasked with the scaling up of the technical team during an exciting period of growth. We are looking for a Junior Product Owner who is looking for a bigger challenge. They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner to join the core team and really contribute to the product development and business roadmap. The product offering is well positioned within their target market and offers credit management software for a range of multinational clients. Along with others in the product team you will be responsible for the strategy and product offering across the business. You will contribute to the product roadmap whilst helping prioritise and support the delivery of key features for stakeholders across the business.
Key Skills and Requirements;
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner (1-2 years experience)
- Knowledge of product ownership/management techniques such as user journeys, user stories and product road mapping
- Experiencing working within an AGILE environment and an understanding of Waterfall
- Strong experience of using Jira
- Excellent stakeholder management experience/knowledge
- Financial service’s experience is desirable but not essential
Being a Product Owner, you’ll be tasked with being a subject matter expert and you’ll be comfortable with decision making and leadership. Working closely with the engineering team you will be the link between product and client so having the skills to lead workshops and projects will come natural to you.
This business is a late stage start up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products; the team have regular social activities and they have a nurturing and motivating culture.
Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
- 20% Bonus structure
- Competitive holidays allowance
- Remote/Flexible working policy between office/home
- Excellent city centre location with brand new offices
- Progression and growth for all team members
For more information or a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an initial response. IntaPeople is working on behalf of LDMS as a sole Recruitment Partner so all enquiries related to this position should be directed via this channel. https://intapeople.com/